Graphic Design Job Of The Day: Designer (Drury Hotels, St. Louis, MO)
Looking for a St. Louis design job? Drury Hotels is seeking a graphic designer with 3-5 years of experience to join their in-house creative team.
Designs, develops, produces and maintains art layouts for company materials such as brochures, ads, logos, web and other collateral. Maintains the brand identity while utilizing new design styles to attract the target customer and promote the brand. Works with other Marketing Department team members on projects as requested.
The Drury family has provided travelers with squeaky clean rooms, friendly service and a good value for 30 years. Family ownership makes Drury Hotels distinctly different and assures our guests that they will receive TOP quality and service every time they stay.
- Exemplifies a +1 Service attitude and provides courteous, friendly guest service by responding promptly and efficiently to inquiries, requests and complaints from both internal and external team members.
- Participates in concept development meetings, helping to identify overall goals and messages for projects.
- Determines resource requirements for each project and obtains approvals as needed. Prepares and tracks project schedules. Performs research on various topics as needed by the project.
- Executes/produces the project. Develops design concept, obtains approval of rough layout, prepares finished copy and art, coordinates with outside agencies, printers, etc.
- Ensures that projects are completed within scheduled timeline and budget.
- Assist with maintenance of logos, art, and photo library.
- Works closely with other members of the Marketing department to ensure that there is a consistent look and message with other collateral.
- Assists the department by performing additional duties and projects as assigned.
- Maintains technical knowledge by staying current on software programs, attending classes, and reviewing professional publications as needed.
- Appreciates the diversity of our team and guests and contributes to maintaining a positive work environment at all times.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
Requires ability to give and take oral direction. Requires ability to speak English clearly and communicate clearly in English, both orally and in writing. Requires strong writing and grammar skills. Requires ability to relate to others in a warm, friendly and professional manner. Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and efficiently with minimal assistance from Supervisor.
Requires strong knowledge of design programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign. Requires proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Looking to hire a designer? Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.