Graphic Design Job Of The Day: Designer (Talenti Gelato, Minneapolis)
Looking for a Minneapolis design job? Talenti Gelato is seeking a graphic designer to join their in-house creative team.
Talenti develops, manufactures and markets luxury food products – including its namesake Talenti Gelato, the best selling packaged gelato brand in the world. Headquartered in a landmark building on the east bank of downtown Minneapolis, the Talenti culture is fun, fast-paced, innovative and exciting.
Design extraordinary collateral marketing, promotional and packaging material ensuring all conform to established brand standards.
- Support the sales, marketing and management team on various graphic projects as needed.
- Manage and update the company’s websites and social media pages, as needed.
- Develop and maintain project logs for all graphic projects. Review with management regularly to prioritize and ensure realistic deadlines are established and communicated.
- Attend press checks when necessary and work with various vendors to order, manage, and deliver materials in a timely and effective way.
- Identify opportunities for the company to be more effective and efficient, and have fun!
Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Macromedia Flash, Dreamweaver and HTML. Working knowledge of Microsoft programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Apple programs (Keynote).
- Must be organized and detail focused with the ability to multitask, problem solve, and manage time effectively when working under a deadline. Must have excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate effectively with inquiries submitted via email, mail, and telephone.
Must have a friendly, flexible disposition and strong collaborative & interpersonal skills to develop and maintain strong business relationships.
Looking to hire a designer? Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.