Graphic Design Job of the Day: Graphic Designer
Looking for a California design job? Wasserman Media Group is looking for a Graphic Artist with 3-5 years experience to work on their team.
Wasserman is looking for a Graphic Designer to work as a key member of our growing creative agency. You will be responsible for creating graphics and layouts for a variety of clients within the Action Sport and Motorsport industries. We are looking for someone who can communicate well with team members, has a passion for youth lifestyle/culture and can translate their knowledge and creativity into innovative, authentic designs.
The perfect candidate is a self motivated individual who can manage multiple projects to meet often tight deadlines, can work with consulting to create amazing presentations one day, and can assist in creating logos and product graphics for top tier clients the next.
You will be working in a fast paced environment designing for some of the top athletes and brands in action and motorsports. Must be a team player with drive, dedication and a positive attitude. Someone who can thrive under pressure with a “whatever it takes to get the job done” mindset.
Skills and Abilities:
• Assist with development of creative for print, online, retail marketing
• Ability to brainstorm, collaborate and take technical and creative direction.
• Work with Art Director to design progressive, action-sport and motorsports designs
• Ability to translate feedback from Art-Director into finished designs.
• Assist with developing POP, sales presentations, PR creative, and one-off product mocks for sponsorship deals.
• Ensure files for production are properly built and work with specified parameters on a per project basis.
• 3+ years of graphic design experience.
• Must be detail-oriented, well organized and able to thrive in a deadline- driven environment.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously prioritizing projects to meet deadlines.
• Actual experience with branding and graphic design in an action sport environment.
• Direct experience in executing dynamic design projects from conception to completion.
• Platform: Macintosh
• Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite CS6 Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
• Basic knowledge of Powerpoint, Word, Excel
• Knowledge of Digital/Web (HTML/CSS, Flash, Dreamweaver,Coda)
Health Care, 401k, Life Insurance, and a great location just miles from the ocean are all part of the program here at Wasserman Media Group.
Info about Wasserman:
We are a creative studio within Wasserman Media Group that conceptualizes and executes creative solutions via print, product, web, marketing, and event promotion. Having over 30 years combined experience specialising in the sports industry with a focus on youth cultures, we are able to provide our clients with creative solutions and insight into the elusive youth demographic and educate our clients on how they continually influence the mainstream markets. Developing new and effective ways to communicate our client’s message is what we thrive upon. We will ensure client satisfaction through teamwork, timely service, dedication and integrity while maintaining a reputation for unmatched market experience and professionalism.
Looking for a job? Check back every day for a new job lead, and peruse HOW magazine’s design job database.
Make 2013 the year you assemble your “dream team.” Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.