Job Of The Day
R/GA, NY is looking for an Associate Creative Director to join our Brand Development team. In collaboration with Planners and Creative Directors, the ACD defines the project brand strategy and ensures the quality of the concept and the work produced in multiple phases of the engagement.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage and help direct internal, client focused teams during brand strategy, concept and design and development and implementation phases.
- Grow and maintain cohesive and successful partnerships with clients along with other lead project team members.
- Establish the conceptual and stylistic direction of the brand projects across different media and disciplines.
- Inspire creative teams to develop the most innovative design solutions, from broad concept development to specific design solutions.
- Lead creative and production teams to ensure feasibility of design solutions and articulate design principles and guidelines for implementation.
- Provide Planners/Producers with current status of all creative related deliverables.
- Partner with Planners/Producers to provide clients with estimates, budgets and timelines for the creative portion of each project.
- Help develop and deliver engaging presentations for internal and external audiences.
- Participate in new business efforts as requested.
- Manage, mentor and train Creative staff to maintain employee retention and quality standards.
Looking to hire a designer? Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.