Job Of The Day
The Nature Conservancy seeks an experienced magazine designer to direct and execute its newsstand-quality quarterly magazine. This person will evolve and refine the recent redesign of Nature Conservancy magazine and will join a small, collaborative team leading the effort to build and evolve The Nature Conservancy’s brand identity and visual vocabulary. This is a hands-on position for a creative, conceptual thinker ready to define and execute an artistic vision from start to finish.
The Senior Creative Manager is a key member of the Visual Communications team and works primarily with magazine staff to:
- conceive ideas and offer inspiring solutions
- design, direct, research, and manage graphics, layouts and art production
- develop and maintain the magazine’s brand visual vocabulary
- meet monthly photography, production, and copy deadlines
- direct, research and manage photo shoots as needed
The Senior Creative Manager reports to the Art Director and will work closely with the photo, production and editorial staffs. The Senior Creative Manager will also contribute to other creative projects, including the Magazine’s web and mobile presences. This is a full-time position located at The Nature Conservancy’s headquarters in Arlington, Virginia.
Looking to hire a designer? Post your job listing on HOWdesign.com.